Meet Terry Moore, ccim
Apartment owners deserve someone focused on their success. Too often good people suffer bad transactions because they chose the wrong broker. Whether it’s inexperience, dishonesty, or a bad transaction, countless investors regret engaging an agent not committed to client success.
This is an unfortunate reality of commercial real estate, and it’s something Terry fights every business day. His team honestly values property, maximizes the transaction potential, leverages tax opportunities, and so much more. Through smart work, innovative thinking, Terry anticipates many problems and mediates solutions that would elude most agents. While about 60% of apartment listings fail, 83% of his successfully close. His clients win more than their fair share because of his proven capacity to get things done.
Terry’s 400+ transactions prove he’s the premier expert in San Diego County. Multiple awards from peers and competitors show their respect for the team’s excellent service and integrity.
About Terry Moore, Your Next Broker:
- Nationally ranked in the top 5% of investment brokers
- CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member
- 11 county-wide awards from peers, competitors, and business journals
- Listing success rate of 83%, compared to 42% county-wide industry average
- Climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Married 40+ years
- Author of Building Legacy Wealth…While Living a Life Worth Imitating
Background Services & Awards
- More third-party awards for excellence than any other apartment brokers
- Twice featured in national investment magazines
- Past instructor for national CCIM, UCSD, National University
- Published in numerous state and local investment magazines
- Former Director of state and local apartment association and San Diego Interfaith Housing
- Business owner, developer, syndicator, and broker
- Author of Building Legacy Wealth….Leading a Life Worth Imitating which has been
- Endorsed by heads of:
- National Apartment Association Institute of Real Estate
- Certified Property Management (premier property management designation)
- California Apartment Association
- California Association of Realtors
- Southern California Regional Housing
Through smart work, innovative thinking, and focusing on clients, Terry anticipates many problems and mediates solutions that would elude most agents. While about 60% of apartment listings fail, 83% of his successfully close. His clients win more than their fair share because of his proven capacity to get things done.
ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative – 2003
BBA Oklahoma University – 1972